Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A beginner looking to learn to play Magic the Gathering/Yugioh or other trading card games in the We

Options
  • 29-09-2023 9:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭

As the title states, I'm looking to start playing trading card games as I would like to try and find a new hobby for myself which is something other than drinking most nights. None of my friends play any games or even know about trading card games. I would really like to play Magic The Gathering (seems interesting artwork and concepts) or YuGiOh (Nostalgic reasons) So I'm looking for anyone or groups in the South East/Wexford area that would be willing to teach a beginner the game and how to play.

I can drive and stuff so doesn't matter if Wicklow/Kilkenny/Waterford area. Let me know if you are interested. Also I'd be interested in trying other tabletop games or even DnD if I learned them too.

Advertisement