Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KitchenAid at Brown Thomas

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Colking

Seems to be out of stock now :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Petunia11

There is low stock in the cream coloured one!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,937 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

Jaysus they have gone up in prices alright last 3-4 yrs..have a new one i got for 250 bucks with discount 4 yrs back..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭Fat_Fingers

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭Wudyaquit

Seem to be back up but price has jumped to 649. Inflation huh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,772 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

My missus won two of these in a Facebook competition approx 8 years ago. She gave the other one to a sister in law. She swears by it, bought all of the additional accessories, mincer etc and it’s still going strong.

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭StonedRaider

A lot of people jumped on the baking bandwagon when covid hit and bought these at inflated prices. 6-7 months later fb marketplace etc were awash with these.

For light baking or to use as kitchen decor, the artisan is good. But for any decent amount of baking and abuse...the artisan pro with bowl lift is a lot better. Picked up a 'used once' machine with additional accessories and warranty for just under €300 about 2 years ago. They are just not worth the €600+ rrp

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭amacca

😂I appreciated that even if no one else did!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭phormium

I don't like the bowl lift one at all, prefer the tilt head so it's a matter of personal preference too I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭leex

The RED and Cream entry level Artisan are back in stock, but now at €449.95 in case anyone looking for them.

• Advertisement
Advertisement