Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HSE Grade VI IT vs Civil Service HEO ICT

Options
  • 27-09-2023 7:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭

Currently working in Civil Service as HEO ICT. Have got a job offer for HSE Grade VI IT.

Can someone advice me whether it is worth accepting the HSE offer? Doesnt have much difference in salary. Current role offers Hybrid working, Flexi leave etc. Dont know whether HSE has any policies like this.

Any suggestion?

Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭Daith

Sorry, if you got a job offer, did you not ask these questions at the interview?

The HSE is a big org with different policies for different groups. I don't think people here could definitely answer.

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭TestLink

I was not able to ask these questions during interview stage. In the Job Description document it mentions that Annual Leave, Starting Salary etc could be discussed with HSE HR at job offer stage. So I have asked these queries to HSE HR now.

But I was just hoping that somebody working in HSE IT area could let me know the work environment etc

Advertisement