Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing cat from car crash

Options
  • 27-09-2023 1:20pm
    Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi all, I hope this is allowed. I just spotted this notice on the FB page of the cattery where my two usually stay and I thought a bigger audience might help.

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=802633395197413&set=a.487495196711236

Apparently a few days ago the owner of this cat was in a car crash in the Carrick-on-Shannon area (not sure if it was the same one mentioned in the forum), the cat was in the car but the carrier got damaged and the cat escaped and ran away terrified. They don't even know if the cat was injured or not...

If someone spots it, please get in touch with the Vets mentioned. Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

EDIT: She's been found and is back home with her owners!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,270 ✭✭✭✭elperello

Good news.

8 lives left 🙂

Advertisement