If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

77" TV, Samsung s95C or LG G36

Options
  • 27-09-2023 12:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,208 ✭✭✭

Hi, I've been keeping an eye on the prices of these TVs and looking to order one. I see you can get the £800 off the https://www.richersounds.com/samsung-qe77s95c.html when you use the voucher RSTV800. This makes the TV around €4000. Do you also get the soundbar too? I would rather cash of the TV instead as have the Q990b already.

Do you have any similar offers for the LG G36? I'd probably prefer it but it's a bit out of budget. Is it possible to get it without the £999 soundbar and reduce the price instead?

Finally, can I order these for delivery to Dublin?

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.