Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Delinquent Owner Management Company/ Property Manager

Options
  • 26-09-2023 4:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭

I have had a leak in the foyer of my apartment block for 7 months (probably longer but I noticed it and emailed them about it in February). The ceiling is now cracking so there are now a couple of leaks. They have sent out a contractor in April and another last month. They say the development has run into financial trouble but they have never gotten back to me once without chasing them. They also refuse to provide my the Register of Members (They said they would 2 months ago but when I follow up they ignore me) which I want so I can actually talk to a director. I have no contact info for any directors so I can't escalate.....

I am a kind of at the end of my tether at this stage. Any advice?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

report them? talk to your neighbours? get a legal letter written?

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭madbeanman

Yeah, I'm thinking that I will write a letter to the neighbours asking for contact info or a director or asking them to join me in petitioning for an EGM (we would need 10% of people to request it). If that fails then I can go to the Corporate Enforcement Authority to get the Register of Members.

Advertisement