Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

B&B in salthill

Options
  • 25-09-2023 8:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi any recommendations of a cheap B&B in Salthill?

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I think you'll have to ring around, prices are for the most part still kind of summer ish.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Littlecar

Thank you! Do you know any places I could ring?

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭z80CPU
    Darth Randomer

hmmmm. Google them. Yes, I stayed in TWO in 2007 and 2012. Sister Guest Houses. Google them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

I get asking locals for recommendations but locals are proobably the least likely to have stayed in a Galway B&B.

No idea of the cost or what you're looking for but 2 I'd be interested in, if I didn't live here, would be The Nest or The Continental which used to be my old local (The Cottage).

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Continental isn't available but along fr Griffin road seems to have loads. I imagine googling b&b plus road name would be the best bet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭inisboffin

Black Cat Restaurant do 'boutique' accommodation. It's really lovely (friends stayed there) but spendier and often booked up. +1 for the Nest according to friends too.

I would also google B and B Father Griffin Road, or Lower Salthill as mentioned. There are a couple that don't have websites I'd say, but will show up with a phone number.

Advertisement