Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Workers sought for NUIG survey on remote working

Options
  • 25-09-2023 11:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,964 ✭✭✭✭

Saw this in RTE today and thought it would be useful for people to give their feedback on remote working

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with the survey publishers or university in any way, just an interested party

The survey is in two parts, second part will become available in two weeks and requires you to leave an email address. This is entirely optional, you aren't required to give an email to complete the first part

I would recommend people to complete the survey regardless of your views on remote working. Survey results such as this provide the basis for national policy so the better they reflect the views of the workforce the better the resulting policy (in theory)

EDIT: I updated the title since the survey isn't exclusive for people who work remotely, but is about remote working

"The internet never fails to misremember" - Sebastian Ruiz, aka Frost

Post edited by the_amazing_raisin on

Advertisement