Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thinking of moving to Enniscorthy - Views on Gimont Avenue

Options
  • 25-09-2023 10:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭

Hello,

I am considering buying a house in Enniscorthy, and I have seen a few houses in Gimont avenue for sale that look quite reasonable. Is the area friendly to outsiders and is it an ok place to live?

My budget is 150k to 160k for a 3 bedroom house, I have looked at other areas in Wexford but Enniscorthy seems to be the town that has more properties available in this price range.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭Aska

What kind of enviroment are you coming from? I'm out in the coastal area of the county a few miles away (Blackwater) and Gimont would never have had the kindest things said about it when we were growing up and being out in Enniscorthy clubbing (nightclub not seals), a quick google map satellite view will show you the house you are looking at the adjoining neighbours, Do you like horses?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,940 ✭✭✭Eggs For Dinner

Very diplomatic response Aska 😁

Advertisement