Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Integrated Fridge Freezer

Options
  • 25-09-2023 7:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭

Not sure if this is the correct forum but where's generally considered the cheapest place to buy an integrated fridge freezer for delivery?

Never bought one before and from a google seems to be unlimited options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭JohnnyChimpo

DID, maybe Hafele if you have a tradie connection with a registered account. I ended up just getting mine off DID tho

• Registered Users Posts: 8,215 ✭✭✭ongarite

I find PowerCity the cheapest if nearby.

Price or cheapest depends on your requirements.

70/30 fridge-freezer split or want 60/40 split.

Low frost, no defrost, energy efficiency & noise level....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭spaceHopper

Got one from DID and the delivery and after care was excellent. You might save 10 or 20 % elsewhere and come to regret it later.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,705 ✭✭✭✭Flinty997

Don't think there's much difference between them these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭JohnnyChimpo

PowerCity save on costs by running a website from 1996. Pain in the arse to order online but I think I got a big TV and a dishwasher there. It's true that you just need to shop between the big suppliers to get the best deals (which may include delivery from NI supplier)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Dante

They are all pretty much the same tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭daingeanrob

pretty much nothing in prices, aftercare is a different story if you run into problems in my experience, some retailers in this country don't have a phone number to ring for problems if you place your order on the web. only contact is an email address that takes a week to reply, look at trustpilot etc

Advertisement