Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RTEL Networks

Options
  • 24-09-2023 12:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

I have two of these gagets, one looks like a small fridge but 20/30 cm deep against a wall.

The other is maybe 45x30x30 cm and on the floor.

I was told they were data storage units.

Does anyone know what these items are. Are they od any use? where can they be recycled?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,071 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Can you get model number or photos of them? From checking what RTel did over the years, they seemed to do telelphony/PABX stuff, and not data storage.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 e87228722

i can do that, i have pics but unclear. It was the incompetentent HSE who abandoned these items after all the hacking. surprise surprise...

Advertisement