Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Port cars

Options
  • 23-09-2023 8:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭

Anyone know anything about or have experience of "Port Cars"? They have a few vehicles up on Done deal but seem hard to get hold of.

Mind you, that's probably a bad sign in itself.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Seshlord2020

Hey. I have bought a car from Port Cars and would not recommend buying a car from them. I know this post is from last year but I had a very bad experience and have experience some issues with the car I bought. Also, they are very hard to get a hold of too if something goes wrong with the car.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 sillybilly91

Hi, also don't recommend. We bought a car after Christmas and it's got a whole host of very expensive problems. Waiting to hear back from them so I can't comment on how hard they are to get hold of Just yet, but I'm disappointed to hear that this obviously isn't a one off situation. Did you ever hear back ?

Nope. Needed the car urgently for work so decided to fix it out of pocket with a local garage in the end. This is after spending 2/3 days trying to get in contact. Did they get back with you? Yeah I had almost the same experience as you and bought the car and whole pile of issues started appearing.

How about you?

Advertisement