Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SOLD Sling, Pistol Holster, Lanyard and Battle Belt

Options
  • 23-09-2023 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

A great combo battle belt kit. I have itemised each of them below with an asking price. All are in excellent condition. Based in Westmeath.

Invader Gear Dropleg Holster - Black   €20

Can hold x1 Sidearm and x1 Magazine. Very comfortable and adjustable. Designed to draw from the right leg.

Excellent condition. Can even fit small sidearms, such as my Makarov without any wiggle.

Amomax Pistol Lanyard - Black €8

Like new condition. Comes in original packaging. Attaches via a metal hook and to the belt by a loop.

Viper Security Belt - Black €8

Excellent condition. Comes in original packaging. Fully length adjustable from 32"-50". Very sturdy and tidy thanks to velcro adjustment.

I also have a black weapon sling in size Small. Selling as I am now using an AK sling. In great condition. Not in original packaging. €10

Retail price for everything above is €58.97.

I will sell all of the above together for €40.00

Post edited by shytan on
    Tagged:

Comments

Advertisement