Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda recruitment campaign 2023

Options
  • 22-09-2023 11:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hey guys, just a quick question. Has anyone on here, in batch 3 of campaign 2023 received there interview results yet? It’s been 3 weeks now for me and I still haven’t🤔🤔

Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,644 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Mod: Moved from Feedback to Garda Recruitment.

-Shield

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Thetwins10

For any who is struggling with prep for their upcoming fitness test (I know I was) but I found this guy on instagram fitness assessments I think the page was called anyway he offers online or in person pre testing depending on how that goes you get a tailored 4 week program and a retest before your testing date, I failed the prep assessment but after the 4 week program I passed with flying colours on the last assessment. This guy was a big help for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 2023recruit

Sorry what was the page called?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,154 ✭✭✭MarkN

moved

Advertisement