Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€1.5-2k Full Sus?

Options
  • 22-09-2023 7:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭

Any recommendations in this bracket from a local B&M store that isn't a heap of junk? CTW so not second hand. Size Large

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭Ceepo

I suppose the question you would also need to ask is what travel do you require.?

Orbea Occam H30 are good value and definitely worth a look, they come in short 140/140 or long travel 150/160 version

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭g0g

Love the Occam but the pricing a bit on the high side. Seems like only options in price bracket probably Vitus or Canyon which are only online

Yeah the Occam are a few bob more, but you probably get the benefits of buying In LBS,

The Caynon below has very good spec and is great value.

Not sure what travel you're looking for, but this will do for 70/80% of trails around.

https://www.canyon.com/en-ie/mountain-bikes/trail-bikes/spectral-125/al/spectral-125-al-6/3176.html?dwvar_3176_pv_rahmenfarbe=RD

Post edited by Ceepo on

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

You can get your LBS to order in for you but then you have to pay the 10% on top and obviously a handling charge.

Not sure I'd buy a Vitus now with all the news coming out aboy CRC, I'd be concerned about warranty. Now maybe it would be fine. Thats just me

• Advertisement
Advertisement