Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unknown football shirt

Options
  • 22-09-2023 1:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭

I have an unknown o'neills sports shirt, anyone recognise the pattern or would know what team it was used by?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,181 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

I believe it's just a generic shirt, no team associated with it. O'Neills likely also offered it as a template for a team to add their crest to.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭TokTik

Could be just a generic design. No badges on it so I’d say it was from a local football team and the badge/number wasn’t ironed on.

You can buy them on sports direct and that.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,993 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Perhaps just a generic design that might have been available to junior / local sides to buy as a kit?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,331 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

The big blank space at the front would suggest it's a template design - intended for a team to show a prospective shirt sponsor.

Advertisement