Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Batch 2 Garda trainee

Options
  • 21-09-2023 6:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello, I am a participant in the Garda Trainee Programme 2023, I am in batch 2 and have my PCT by the end of next month, any idea how long after this if I pass everything will it take for me to be called to start in the Garda College? Thank you!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭RarePhilosophy

If everything went very smoothly and your vetting was very quick Id say 3-4moths. Earliest intake you could possibly be in would be January (assuming intakes last 11 weeks in Garda College and there is an intake due in October).

Worst case , It could very easily be up to a year or more from now.

Vetting can take 2 months for some and 2 years for others. No one can really tell. You just have to keep living you your life and wait for the call.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 francesca18

Thank you for your reply! Are Garda Trainees residing only for 11 weeks or 34 weeks? A bit confused. Thanks

Advertisement