Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

K C peaces

Options
  • 20-09-2023 8:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

K C peaches have put their prices up by 10%. Vat only went up by 4.5 %. Being an American company they probably have some loop hole how to avoid paying their fair share of Tax. I was a loyal customer of theirs. I will no longer be. Its a disgrace my wages have not gone up by 4.5 % never mind 10%. Ireland it's a great little country if you could only get the greed out of it 😁

Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,748 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

If it wasn't for the likes of your fellow Americans - George Mitchell and Bill Clinton - our Peach Process would not have been such a success. Thank you.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,644 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Mod: Moved from Feedback to Rip Off Ireland.

-Shield

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,842 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

Co owned by an American born personliving in Ireland for over 20 years does not make them an American company. That's a dumb take

Advertisement