Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eviction

Options
  • 19-09-2023 2:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭

Hi All,

I was posed with an interesting hypothetical by a friend recently. Things a little bit chaotic in a houseshare he manages:

• An Irish couple have began taking issue with an Indian couple for working from home but, as if that wasn't enough;
    • There is a group of Italians that are feuding with another Irish guy there. There was a physical fight (outside the house a few weeks ago, apparently).
    • This all seems to have culminated last week with the one guy taking the side of the Indians - so now the Italians and Irish have asked for them to be evicted.

As I said, a little bit chaotic. I'm fairly clear on the law but has anyone encountered a similar situation and resolved through means that doesnt involves notices flying around the place?

Advertisement