Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for advice on keeping Canaries and Quail.

Options
  • 18-09-2023 5:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭

As the heading says I'm at home 24/7 now at 51 I've a disability that has me unfortunately out of the workforce for the foreseeable future, when I found this out of course I got depressed for a few months but slowly snapping out of it with my family's and doctors help. I've always loved wildlife and always wanted birds but I would work from 7am till 9pm sometimes so didn't see it through due to neglect I was afraid of really ,but as I say I've nothing but free time and would love to hear as much advice you guys can give me. Oh watched Burt Lancaster in the birdman of alcratraz today great watch for an old film. Thanks for taking the time to read my post god bless

(Edit) my first post in years.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭marlin vs

Get on to your local cage bird society and I guarantee they will be more than helpful.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 48,331 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

might be better off in the pets forum? it's not really a nature question.

Advertisement