Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Half Marathon 23/09/2023

Options
  • 18-09-2023 2:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

hi

if anybody has a number they are not using on Saturday for half marathon, i will happily buy it off them. thought i had entered but unfortunatly not......anyway, if anybody has a spare or don't plan doing , i will buy it off you if you are willing to sell. thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭culline

Hey Paul, I have a friend who mentioned they may be looking to sell theres if thats of interest?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 PAULMCD50

Yes....defo. thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Patches oHoulihan

Hi

I'm looking for a half entry if anyone knows of one please DM

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 7 PAULMCD50

Any joy?

• Registered Users Posts: 34 woodseythelegend

Hey lads I’m heading to the park for the half tomorrow. Haven’t been there since the ‘no parking in the park’ started. I haven’t a clue about Dublin so I’ll be early….very early!! I used to come in the gate near the Halfway House. Any suggestions for parking would be much appreciated!! Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭TheRef

Park in the zoo carpark or north road. That's where I'm headed.

Cheers horse I was just considering driving over the banks to get into the zoo car park when the park ranger arrived and opened the barrier !! He did not look impressed!! Good luck today

Got around yesterday just under 1:39 I found the course quite tough. The narrow paths were a nuisance and too many sharp turns. Haven’t run Dublin half for years and I don’t think I’ll bother again

Advertisement