Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brick shop.eu, would you buy or have you bought?

Options
  • 17-09-2023 11:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭

Hi lads, every year I buy my brother in law some Lego technic for keeping my Landrover on the road. I bought him the Mercedes actros last year, year before the liebherr excavator and before that Landrover. So I’m think this year the mobile liebherr crawler crane, it’s 170yoyos cheaper off brick shop, should I or could buy it, has anyone experience of dealing with them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,834 ✭✭✭munchkin_utd

I have never used them but why wouldnt they be ok? I have used a few other random dealers on the continent for hard to get sets and it always worked out.

Alternatively, you can save another €70 or so and buy it from https://www.amazon.de/ if you have no moral objections to that company.

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭Mac 3

I've bought two sets from them, the Back to the Future DeLorean and the 1967 Mustang.

DeLorean was good value but took about a month to deliver.

Mustang was looking the same till I got a mail from Fastway to say that the item was returned to Brickshop.eu. They wanted me to pay for shipping again and i refused, saying i paid for shipping once, I wasn't paying again.

The sent it DHL and it arrived after 2 days.

Advertisement