Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any new Sci-Fi shows that have been out in the last 3 to 6 months?

Options
  • 17-09-2023 9:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,675 ✭✭✭✭
    Ms

I have seen Silo and

The Ark.

Have seen all the usual Star Wars and Star Trek shows.

I just want something new to watch that has been out in the last 6 months no longer.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭Hodors Appletart

Stuff I've watched in the last 6 months that not many people I know have watched or heard of

• Devs
    • The Man Who Fell To Earth (watch the Bowie movie first if you haven't seen it)
    • Maniac
    • Station Eleven

The second season of Invasion is airing at the moment too

Have you watched the Norwegian show Ragnarok? it's not part of the MCU

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

Shows that crossed my radar but I haven't watched and can't give much details about:

• Slip - Woman changing universe each time she has sex. Wants to go back.
    • The Swarm - Alien Invasion
    • Black Knight.. oh I forgot about this one. Korean.  Dystopian future. Delivery men job. Has a thread: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058292609/black-knight-netflix#latest
    • Plan B - Time travel into past, change history
    • Moving - Another Korean. Teenagers get superpowers I think
    • The Chosen One - Kid has Jesus level powers
    • Skull Island - Animated - part of Godzilla/King Kong monsterverse

Think that's a quick skim of the last 6 months from what I remember. Probably missed something.

Advertisement