Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ARES L85A3

Options
  • 17-09-2023 2:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭

Bought this just over a year ago brand new from the UK...

I'm out of Airsoft and have no plans to get back into it . This never left the house, barely it's box...

Comes as pics with an Eclan I bought separately for it, a quality sling, it's 2 mags, and 2 batteries I bought specifically to fit it..

In mint condition although the charging handle seems to stick back when fired, it came brand new from the UK like this for some reason.. I opened the receiver to see if there was anything obvious and there's not, just everything like new with no obvious problems. It doesn't stick hard and can be pushed back no problem (can supply a video of this if required)

No trades as I'm out of Airsoft

Cash only

Looking €500 for the total package

Can post at buyers expense, but of course for this money, better to be collected so someone may run the rule over it

Firing at 320fps + with 0.2's , has quick change spring system

Thanks all

Comments

Advertisement