Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Passive income

Options
  • 17-09-2023 1:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hello all, at my wits end with rising cost of living. Christmas isn’t far away and I’m so stressed. House needs repairs, car needs work, bills are mounting up. I don’t drink or smoke but can’t seem to save a penny. Once a few 100 is saved no doubt it’s gone on something essential pretty quick. It’s just getting so hard that I won’t even be able to pay for the kid’s activities they enjoy going forward. I’m raising two kids on my own.

My question is has anyone or is anyone making a passive income in their own time outside of work or at the weekends online? I’ve trawled the internet for weeks but there seems to be more scams than anything legitimate. I know there has to be ways. Online does appear to be the way forward but I guess you need to know where to look. I really need to see a way forward. My mood is so low and the stress of it all is getting too much.

Any info or advice would be greatly appreciated

Post edited by Spear on

Advertisement