Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Curtain rail mount

Options
  • 17-09-2023 12:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

Hi,

Does anyone recognise this mount? I need to get a new one.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,410 ✭✭✭The Continental Op

A search on Amazon.co.uk for curtain track spares came up with this which might be suitable.

There are plenty of others on Amazon and online to compare.

Wake me up when it's all over.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,267 ✭✭✭greasepalm

Might there be any part numbers to search on them

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭mark23

Thanks, I couldn't see any part number.

I was hoping to get the same type so they all come out of the wall by the same distance but I guess I could replace them all?

Actually, I see why these are used. They make the curtain hang a bit further from the wall past the window sill

• Registered Users Posts: 5,267 ✭✭✭greasepalm

I tried googling that bit but nothing comes near to it , did you remove one and looked on the wall side.

• Advertisement

Thanks for looking. I used google image search and I found a place that sells it (in New Zealand :( ). I also searched a few websites and I think I found it here (https://cwf.ie/shop-2/curtain-tracks/hand-drawn-tracks/cwf-2005-sustainable-curtain-track/). I also, emailed a few shops and one replied that they have it. Success!

Advertisement