Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Energy AM

Options
  • 16-09-2023 5:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭

Anyone know if this station is still on the air? I'm in South County Dublin at the moment and not picking it up on 1440 kHz.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,989 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

the station is weekends only and is still around, not sure why it isn't on so far this weekend, perhapse equipment issues maybe.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭rathfarnhamlad

Still no sign of it. Hopefully it's just a technical problem that'll be resolved soon...

Anyone notice the station go back on the air yet? I'm not in Dublin this weekend so I can't check for myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Pelvis Parsley

Getting a weak carrier and not much else on 1440 from on the the Carlow SDRs-could be on alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭SATNAV

Just noticed on their FB page , they are back on after Antenna maintenance.

• Advertisement

Great news, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,003 ✭✭✭Declan A Walsh

Energy AM were coming in loud and clear today on 1440kh around west and south Dublin when I was travelling on the M50. I heard then briefly yesterday as well. They were clearly playing some old automated music then as at one stage I heard Mary's Boy Child by Boney M!

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭Rock Solid

There signal was much better this past weekend.

Advertisement