Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teaching in the UAE

Options
  • 15-09-2023 3:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi,

I am considering moving to teach with Sabis in the Middle East (Most likely Dubai or Abu Dhabi) in 2024.

Does anyone have recent experience with Sabis or is thinking about teaching with them next year?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 smtmd

Hi,

I’m considering going next year, did some googling and came across your post. I can see there’s a lot here from years ago but nothing recent. Did you find out anything more?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 chhh

Hi

I've done an initial online interview, have read various comments, many of which are negative but from some years ago.

I'd really like to hear from anyone who has had more recent experience with this organization in thr middle East.

Thanks

Advertisement