Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eFootball PES 2024 Season Update

Options
  • 15-09-2023 10:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭

Well folks,

Anybody else playing this ? Its the best of the eFootball franchise but not sure if it captures the pro evo magic just yet.

Are option files still a thing for eFootball ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,339 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

They've ruined the series. eFootball 2021 or whatever it was called was the last fine one. Absolutely killed now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Really been enjoying the game play for 24.

I've been playing dream team for a good while, nice that all of the items carry over. It's so much less time consuming than Ultimate Team (either trade a bunch, buy packs to be competitive or spend your life grinding the game to be competitive).

The game play of 23 suited my style better (actually managed to beat a pro player and a bunch of people in the top 750), but I find the game more fun now as dribbling is much more responsive. I've had to switch from quick counter as the defense is just wide open since the update.

I love the fact it's quite easy to get classic players. I've probably spent €70 (not bad across three free to play titles) in total on the game since the original efootball launch of 2022, and have Schmeichel, Kahn, Cafu, Roberto Carlos, Guti, Seedorf, Ronaldinho, Andy Cole, Robbie Keane, Scholes, Denis Law.

Being able to train players how you want is fun - always something I felt was missing from Ultimate Team.

Dream Team is the only mode available, so it's not for anyone who wants Master League, etc

Advertisement