Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a good kids tablet

Options
  • 14-09-2023 5:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 905 ✭✭✭

Looking to invest in a tablet for the kids when we go on holidays, ages 5 and 3. I've seen the Amazon tablets but they only ship to the UK for some reason.

Could somebody recommend a good one for me, videos, games, ad free etc.. would be a huge help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭GIMP

Both my kids have Lenovo tablets the last few years, pretty decent, you can expand memory with an sd card. Stick a bumper case on them and they are very robust.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 paul.duka

I totally agree, Lenovo is quite recent. We normally use it at work, so I got it from there secondhand, but if you don't mind buying it from eBay or other places you may want to check in one of many price comparison sites.

• Registered Users Posts: 905 ✭✭✭AdrianG08

Our little guy is 3, looking for something that will allow him watch cartoons and play age appropriate game without ads etc....

The amazon fire HD kids tablets look fantastic but the amazon kids + subscription (free for 1 year) is geo blocked to UK apparently. Would have been right up our street :(

Advertisement