Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Lunasport

Options
  • 13-09-2023 9:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

Was really looking for a Mitsubishi Outlander 2019 5 seater 2wd, as I like a long manafacturer's warranty and I'm living near a Mitsubishi service centre. But it turns out a lot of them have lost the warranty. Anyway, came across this from a Toyota dealer, and it suggests the warranty still applies. And not too far from a Toyota garage. Any thoughts? Thanks

https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/toyota-rav4-hybrid-lunasport-with-leather/34750829

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭sumo12

Manufacturers warranty has expired so firstly, it will have a used car warranty on it - probably 12 months. After that however, if you service with a Toyota Dealer each time you get an additional 12 months warranty on it. Also, if the vehicle passes a Hybrid Health Check, the Hybrid Battery is covered up to 15 years. There are mileage limitations on both, which I think is 180,000km.

At then end of the day, you're unlikely to need any sort of warranty on it as they are pretty much trouble free.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭redseat1

Thanks for that. I am possibly guilty of overthinking the warranty...it's almost the first thing I look for in a car! I just know so little about cars that I need the comfort of knowing that if the whole thing packs in, I'm covered.

Advertisement