Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Hyundai Tucson 2016 1.7 Diesel Jerking/Jumping at slow speed

Options
  • 13-09-2023 1:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I bought a Hyundai Tucson 2016, 1.7L Diesel Automatic model with 165,000kms on board.

The car has a jerking/jumping at the first gear, especially when starting the car in the mornings and at the traffic stoppings. I can feel the lack of slow speed acceleration and the car is jerking to move on until it reaches a minimum 10kmph speed. But no issues after 10kmph on running, smooth shifting and riding comfort.

I sent it for a full service at the Hyundai Garage, but the technician couldn't diagnose this issue when he drove the car , but it is still there after the service also.

Any idea why this is happening and how can we get it fixed ?

Advertisement