Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

People with annoying voice on tv

Options
  • 12-09-2023 11:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭

Dermot O’Leary has a really annoying voice yet he is doing very well for himself on tv. Who else has annoying voice yet well able to presenter/host work in tv??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,616 ✭✭✭squonk

Well I don’t mind his voice but I did see him on that new best places to eat show with that Fred guy from first dates. He came across as a right twat. Your man Fred has an annoying voice and he’s starting to pop up in more shows

• Unregistered / Not Logged In Posts: 276 ✭✭Jazz Hands

Vogue Williams.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,824 ✭✭✭EchoIndia

Newsreader/presenter types on Virgin Media with that harsh south Dublin accent. RTE has some of them as well.

• Registered Users, Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,189 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nigel Fairservice

Tessa Fleming speaking irish goes through me for some reason. Does the voice over for Peataí.

Advertisement