If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rokit Monitors & Bluetooth Adapter

Options
  • 11-09-2023 8:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭

I was going to buy a air of the new Go Aux Rokits but have no need for portability. In the center of my open plan living and kitchen are a set of turntables with mixer connected to a large Amazon Echo Dot speaker. To be honest the sound is alright but I cant mix due to no in built amp. Also would like some monitors to good quality audio on my vinyl collection.

There are Bluetooth adapters out there. How do people rate them and will everything be seamless when listening to music through Bluetooth on my phone and then jumping over to the mixer and 2 turntables?

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.