Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Rough cost for clutch replacement?

Options
  • 11-09-2023 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

Without going into detail, my car was left in for a routine service where one issue wasn’t addressed, a new one developed on their watch and then they handed me an estimate for a replacement clutch.

To say I don’t trust them as far as I can throw them now is an understatement.

I know it can range but any rough estimates for how much it should cost in the Dublin area please?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭theintern

You'll need to be more specific on the make, model and year. It can vary quite a lot.

Advertisement