Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carpenter in Athlone Area

Options
  • 11-09-2023 10:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Hi All,

Can anyone recommend a good Carpenter in Athlone Area that works for a decent price.

Looking for Laminate Flooring, Kitchen Island, Wall mounting Shelves and TV unit

Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭EoghanConway

I would try Don Carr, wouldn't call him a perfectionist but very practical and keeps the budget under control. If you want someone who'll do a slightly better finish you'll probably pay double

• Registered Users Posts: 20,340 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

If we're thinking of the same Don Carr in Athlone he passed away 5 years ago. He was an excellent carpenter though.

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭EoghanConway

Oh, you're right that's a pity. Such a nice decent guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭hopeless wanderor

Sorry to hear about Donn Carr. Any other recommendations?

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Qboot

I know a lad, he's brilliant. He did furniture in our house, and he is actually building his own house here in Athlone himself. PM me if interested.

• Advertisement
Advertisement