Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[For Sale] Boneyard, Mixed Bag, Lots of Stuff.

Options
  • 09-09-2023 5:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

Number 1: A Major Project that I gave up on over 7 years ago, an AK47 of some variation, It is a zombie sort of job, and the Condition is very good, last Chronoed with .25's was 260Fps, Looking for 40 Euros, Willing to split, Everything included is in the top half of the case.

Number 2. A bit of a mixed bag, some springs, a handle, a motor of sorts, and some gears, look il take 1 to 2 euros for any wee bits and pieces in the photo.

Number 3: Look they are just some batteries, not sure if they work or what the craic with them is, il take 15 euros for the 4 of them.

Number 4: Just like number 1, just another failed project, it's the upper receiver of an HK416c from Classic Army, id take 15 euros for it

Number 5: A Set of Emersongear gloves, sized medium, il take 5 euro for them

Number 6: Actually a nice receiver from a Steyr Aug A3, just the shell, no gearbox installed, It's in perfect condition(the plastic Receiver), the only thing that is missing is the barrel release bold, but held on tight with a zip tie, I'm sure all you Steyr Aug users are aware, come with some inner barrel, not sure the dimensions or brand. I will take €30.

Number 7: A really bad condition of a Steyr Aug A2 Upper Reciever, needs some love, I will part for €10.

Number 8: A Classic Army Steyr Aug A3, Shoots great, but the Receiver could use a little TLC, The Strap Included is broken from the receiver itself, last chronoed it was 267 FPS with 0.25 Bb's, It has been a consistent gun for the last 8 years, needs a new home, come with 3 mags and I will let this go for €50 euro.

Number 9: A J.G M16, Only got this baby for a Vietnam Game, Works Perfectly and shoots consistently at 288 FPS with 0.25 Bb's, Comes with 1 mag, and the rear butt stock is a bit loose, but just needs a long screwdriver to tighten it up, comes in the original box, basically brand new. Willing to let go for €90. Not shot in over 2 years, but I'm sure she is perfect.

Number 10: This is some sort of chest rig yolk, not for me, used in about 5 games, fits me well and I would have a 15-inch collar and would wear large-sized clothes, happy to part from this for €15.

Number 11: Some amazing Tiger Stripe Shirt and Bottoms, It's in very good condition and hasn't faded like others I've seen at games, sized large, and would be looking for €40 to let this go.

Number 13: Some Titan Gate Controller Yolk, I let it go for €20

Number 12: This thing broke my heart could never get it to work for me, it's missing the wires that connect from the Trigger to the Mossfet, It broke my heart, happy to let it go for €40.

Look just looking for some cash to get back into the game again and upgrade my loadout.

Happy to answer any questions, and work away with the aul haggle, not a bother to me, just be respectful.

These prices are flexible, and you will pay for your own Postge and Packaging, il let you know the costs on a case-by-case basis.

Post edited by shytan on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement