Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cigar Packaging

Options
  • 08-09-2023 8:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Hi, just a quick question about cigar packaging.

I told my father id buy him some Montecristo No4's while out on holidays. Long story short, I forgot. I don't want him to know I forgot so I was looking on J.Fox Cigars online but all the cigars are advertised with no labels.

My question is if I buy them from the website do they come without labels? ie. The same as how cigarette boxes come now, just a plain box?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,783 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

I think they have to have the legally-mandated Irish packaging, but you could ask the shop? Or look for empty boxes on eBay?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,408 ✭✭✭naasrd

The lables are covered over with an ugly green band to prohibit advertising. Google same brand and you’ll see them as normal

• Registered Users Posts: 2,408 ✭✭✭naasrd

and you remove the green band yourself

Advertisement