Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need help finding an old Choose Your Own Adventure book

Options
  • 08-09-2023 3:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

When I was a kid, the first book that got me into reading was a "Choose Your Own Adventure" book. I think that I was in the fifth grade; I was born in 1974 if that helps with the timeline; and I found the book at one of the book fairs at school. I remember that you are a kid who finds an alien that is trying to escape capture from another alien. It seems to me that one of the aliens disguised their ship as a cement mixer on a construction site. You have a choice to befriend the first alien an help him to escape capture (and possibly fix his ship?) or to help the second alien who is attempting to capture the first one. Am I remembering this correctly, or has my imagination run wild all of these years and it isn't remembering a story that I claim sparked my initial interest in reading?

Comments

Advertisement