Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Peugeot e-3008

Options
  • 08-09-2023 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,675 ✭✭✭✭
    Ms

The New 3008 gets a more interesting look.

Peugeot just going from strength to strength just like there Lion Logo.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,941 ✭✭✭✭the_amazing_raisin

Tis a fine looking Chelsea tractor 😂

As much as I'm nonplussed about yet another SUV, it is pretty good looking and I've always felt Peugeot were ahead of the other French brands for styling

Looks like the drivetrain is getting an update, about bloody time. The 50kWh and 100kW charging from the e-2008 are getting a bit outdated

"The internet never fails to misremember" - Sebastian Ruiz, aka Frost

• Registered Users Posts: 15,675 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

As much as I'm nonplussed about yet another SUV, it is pretty good looking and I've always felt Peugeot were ahead of the other French brands for styling.

Yes but according to Peugeot its not an SUV.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭Buttros

700 km range from a 98kwh battery. Might work for some people price dependant of course.

Not sure about the big infortainemnt screen. Looks distracting and that's saying something coming from me. I usually like a big touchscreen but something about the positioning of that above the eyeline oh the steering wheel.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,941 ✭✭✭✭the_amazing_raisin

Well they might want to decide what it is because it's probably going to get labelled an SUV if they don't

Incidentally the link doesn't work anymore. Here's one with some more details

I like how more cars are getting decent V2L, up to 3kW

I get that it isn't useful to everyone but it's nice to have the option when camping or if there's a power cut

"The internet never fails to misremember" - Sebastian Ruiz, aka Frost

Advertisement