Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

vodafone or other ISP internet profiles

Options
  • 07-09-2023 10:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭

Does anyone know if vodafone can change profiles. So currently have FFTH 1000Mb down and 100Mb up but with my work im uploading probably close to 50-200GB per day. Having faster upload would save me a tonne of time waiting. Could they reduce the down and increase the up or is 1000Mb down and 100Mb up just the standard across all the ISPs and they wont change it?

Was considering moving up to the 2Gb connection just for the higher upload but i only have a 1Gb home network so wont really avail of the dl speed.

Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭grimeire

are the business profiles different?

Vodafone say they can not do anything about the profile but surely the business profile is symmetric or at least better than 10/1?

Post edited by grimeire on

• Registered Users Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭pizzahead77

Oh sure there are symmetric products out there but they will cost in the 100s per month at least which are usually sold to enterprise customers

Advertisement