Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Heel Pain

Options
  • 07-09-2023 10:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,226 ✭✭✭

Strange question I know but my heels are killing me after about 20 to 30 minutes driving. I drive an hour to and from work.

I don't think it's the car (A6 C8 2019 S-Line). The car has more legroom that my previous A6 C7 although it's not exactly cavernous in terms of driver legroom. The S-Line seats have excellent adjustment but no matter what I do. The damn heel pain won't go away. Must be due to the fact that the weight of my feet are on the heels of my feet.

Tried different footwear.

Has anyone ever come across a pad or something that I could place on the mat where my heels are?

Is it just me or did anyone else ever experience this? It's a damn pain.

Comments

Advertisement