Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

{FOR SALE} Leather Arcade Stools for sale x4

Options
  • 07-09-2023 3:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34,437 ✭✭✭✭
    Master of the Universe

ITEM: High quality leather arcade stools

POST\COLLECTION: Collection D7

PRICING:

€20 each

PAYMENT METHODS: Cash, Revolut

Picked up six of these stools over the weekend but they don't work for my setup unfortunately. Just too chunky for my small box room and a bit too high for my two cabinets as they have low control panels.

2 to Jack Burton - so 4 left!

They're high quality and hard wearing, fairly sure they're from an Irish arcade somewhere. Really comfortable with lower back support. Absolutely raging they didn't work out as my back is in ribbons from Japanese stools 😥

Middle of the stool is 50cm from the ground with the front raising to 53cm.

Can see what I mean here by the height, my panels are just too low unfortunately.

I'd say they'd work a lot better with bigger modern cabinets with higher control panels.

Here's some bigger Pony IIs in the old Trocadero London with what looks like velvet versions of the same stools (can see they sit a bit better under bigger cabinets than they do my small ones)

Post edited by Optimus Prime on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement