Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nudie - Where to buy ?

Options
  • 07-09-2023 1:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24,815 ✭✭✭✭

Folks,

I need to buy a few pairs of jeans, my ‘go to’ label the last few years for jeans has been Nudie. Super comfortable, rugged, stylish and the sizings are perfect. Urban Outfitters used to have a large stock of different styles & fits and I think Arnotts too but I’ve confirmed via email this week neither are stocking them.

has anyone seen Nudie jeans in any retail store in the Dublin area and surroundings ? Many thanks….

Edit : found Brown Thomas are stocking and charging about 40 - 60 euros a pair more than listed online elsewhere.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

I was going to suggest Brown Thomas, shame about the pricing! You could give Genius in the Powerscourt Townhouse a try, they have a good few denim brands as far as I remember

Advertisement