Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liverpool Anfield tickets Help

Options
  • 07-09-2023 11:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,029 ✭✭✭

I'm not a member of the soccer group so hoping that someone here can help me. Santy will be asked to bring tickets to a liverpool match this year and I haven't a clue where to begin looking. Is it worth joining the Liverpool supports club for tickets or would they not be guaranteed there (It's Liverpool v Burnley that we're looking for.

If not the supporters club could anyone recommend any other vendor? Not interested in a package as we have somewhere to stay already.

thanks!

Comments

They are difficult to get, even more so now that one stand is incomplete.

Best bet is to seek out somebody with a season ticket, ask around the office or local football club.

Supporters club increases your chances of getting a ticket but its still slim for new members.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,785 ✭✭✭mightyreds

All that would be available right now for that game would be Season Ticket holders who want to pass them on, members sales for those are in November you could purchase memberships and enter the ballot for those sales but wouldn't hold my breath as odds are about 17 -1 per game. Other than that your relying on picking them up off other members and this really depends what your looking for, anything above 2 together is really difficult to get.

Supporters clubs have been hit hard this year with the new stand getting delayed so I would imagine if you join now they will not give you tickets till next season, it is extremely difficult to pickup Liverpool tickets.

Other options are likes of champions travel and Irish liverpool reds on facebook do hospitality tickets, close to the game theses usually go for about 225 pound but you do get a meal beforehand and maybe meet a player but very expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,029 ✭✭✭yellow hen

Just came across tickets direct which has good reviews on trustpilot. Anyone any experience?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,785 ✭✭✭mightyreds

Never heard of them but 350 is about right for hospitality though

Advertisement