Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Van side light bar

Options
  • 06-09-2023 1:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭

Hi all just asking will my side bars from my 151 opel combo fit onto a 232 opel combo.

Thanks alot

Answers

• Registered Users Posts: 51,158 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

I wouldn't be sure to be honest. The 151 Combo was based on the older Fiat Doblo van whereas the 232 Combo is based on the current Peugeot Partner/Citroen Berlingo vans.

Dimensions of all model types are listed here if wiki is to be believed: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opel_Combo

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭johnnyb6

Thanks alot for your reply

• Registered Users Posts: 73,396 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

The wheelbase on the Berlingo based Combo is only 30mm longer, I’m not sure how they’re fixed on though.

Are u saying the new van is a little longer.

The distance between front and back wheels is longer, and the van itself is marginally longer (by like 15mm)

• Advertisement

Thats good news so as my old side bars will fit new van

They’ll be pretty much the right length, they may not have the mounting lugsin the same places, but I’d chance it either way, you’d surely get them on, I think they’re only held on with corner brackets either way.

No problem the bars i have i had them on a 08 combo originally ,so i can hopefully just change the bracket again. Thanks alot for your help.

Advertisement