Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google Ads Business Operations Verification

Options
  • 06-09-2023 9:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,450 ✭✭✭

I'm at a bit of a loose end with this.

I'm trying to get a hospitality business verified with Google. And I've now submitted information 4 times in the past 2 months. Yet it keeps being refused. And now our ads are blocked, and it's seriously hurting our business.

Most recently, I submitted, our Tax Certificate,Certificate of Incorporation, My Driver's license back and front, an invoice from a supplier, and our menus. 

But it still got refused.The reasons given were as follows:

• Unsubstantiated relationship: Please provide more documentation of your relationship(s) with other businesses and/or their contact info.
    • Unable to verify advertiser: We weren't able to verify the advertiser's identity with the information provided through the business operations verification form. This may be due to:
    • Inconsistencies between submitted documents and your account information
    • Missing documentation
    • Problems with the provided files (such as glare or low resolution)
    • Insufficient documentation: To complete verification, please provide relevant and current documentation.

I don't know what they mean by any of this.

What relationships with what other businesses?

Why can't they verify our identity?

What inconsistencies?

What Missing Documentation?

What problems with provided files?

I've gone through everything and it looks fine. I can't see any problems with it.

Is there any way I can actually phone or meet someone in Google face to face to do all this stuff? I'm having Zero luck with the support who take weeks to respond, and just repeat the stuff the automated response provided.

Advertisement