Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Malaga Airport

Options
  • 04-09-2023 11:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭

Hi,

Going to the Costa del Sol for the first time next month for a short break. Flying with Aer Lingus.

Does Malaga Airport have "dropped bag" facilities similar to those in Dublin Airport? I'll have a 10kg bag that needs to be checked in. Are there similar machines in Malaga? Or will I have to go to a desk? I'm guessing it's the latter.

Thanks for any info.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭BaronVon

I've only used Ryanair in Malaga, and that's all desk drops. It's a big, spacious airport, but I don't remember seeing the machines to check in luggage anywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 gdforan

No machines for Aer Lingus or Ryanair so must check in bag at desk . When you come into Malaga airport thru main entrance Aer Lingus check in desks are to your left. After checking in bag you come back to way you came to opposite end for security ... [ beside Ryanair desks]

Advertisement