Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl's Parkside Performance Plunge Saw

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭jack of all

Not familiar with it but I'd imagine the main question will be "is it compatible with any of the branded tracks that are commonly available?". I don't have any Lidl tools myself, so no idea of quality etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭Buffman

The main difference between the Parkside performance tools and the ordinary green Parkside tools is that the performance have brushless motors which are considered far superior over normal brush motors.

I've the 'normal' green one of those saws and find it grand, I haven't been too hard on it yet though. I have a few of the performance drills and grinder and find them great also, especially when used with a 4Ah battery.

FYI, if you move to a 'smart' meter electricity plan, you CAN'T move back to a non-smart plan.

You don't have to take a 'smart' meter if you don't want one, opt-out is available.

Buy drinks in 3L or bigger plastic bottles or glass bottles to avoid the DRS fee.

Advertisement