Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Advice to sort out locked rear doors in Honda Jazz

Options
  • 04-09-2023 10:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

My 2019 Honda Jazz is a UK import and the back doors have locked. This is the second time that this has happened. First time my mechanic thought it might be a loose block connector. I took it to an auto electrician who said I needed new back door locks. The mechanic disagreed so I brought to to a honda diagnostic centre who found nothing wrong! Then the doors opened again all by themselves before I took any further action. A year later and the doors have locked again. Any advice on my next step? Recommendations on where to go very welcome. Based in Dublin northside with kids so the back seat is in constant use. Thanks a mill.

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,595 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Its usually the drivers door switch that causes this issue - comes as one piece with mirror controls etc on it. Bring it to a Honda garage - from memory there might have been a recall on these for the switch.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 rankain

Thanks so much - somewhere to start now.

Advertisement